ADS GmbH supports every aspect of automotive engineering.
As the engineering interface between supplier and customer, we create components that deliver on the wishes, requirements and ideas of suppliers and OEMs.
With over 20 years of experience in automotive and aviation engineering, our in-depth knowledge of CAD technology and its potential applications gives our customers the edge.
Concept development and assembly and sub-assembly engineering for every area of the vehicle:
- Doors and flaps
- Trim and equipment/seats
- FEM calculations
- Underfloor add-ons
- Fixture and equipment engineering
- Plastic components (exterior/interior)
- Windows and screens
- Bent sheet metal parts
- Lifting devices
Mechanical and plant engineering
We develop assembly and logistics solutions for our customers:
- Assembly, logistics and conveyors systems, specialist machinery
- Prototype and small-series production with our partners in and around Munich
- Support across the crucial project stages, from first design to final system
- Design layout via structure manager
Capitalising fully on a new idea takes efficient coordination, professional time management and on-site support.
Our experts are happy to assist with project management so you’re free to concentrate fully on developing your product.
Our project managers are competent partners for analyses, solutions and implementation. They are ready to assist and advise whenever you need them, and ensure successful knowledge transfer:
- (Sub-) project management
- CAD coordination
- OEM periphery
- Series support including data maintenance and release management
- SE team management
- Resident engineering
- On-site support
- Schedule monitoring