As an employer, ADS GmbH values the achievements and commitment of its staff. Specialising in development, design and engineering, we have high expectations of our employees as they work to deliver our number one priority: fulfilling our customers’ wishes. That’s why our employees are the most important factor in our success.
What we offer:
You will work in a team of young, dynamic, technically outstanding engineers and designers, not only in-house with us but also on-site with our clients. You will become an integral part of our development projects for new technologies and systems.
Based on your existing expertise, you will be trained in-house using state-of-the-art equipment to prepare you for your deployment. We offer long-term employment in a variety of roles as well as opportunities for personal development.
Interested? Then check our vacancies or use our application form to send us an application that will get us excited!
You should have:
- A university, vocational, polytechnic or similar qualification in mechanical or automotive engineering
- CATIA V5, MS Office (for designers)/Icem Surf or ALIAS (for design/surfacing) skills
- Experience with BMW systems (preferable)
- A strong interest in automotive engineering
- Love to communicate and integrate
- Good spoken and written English and German